-
Dolly Overlord <3 posted in the group Dolly Thrift Hauls
Hoping to pick some of these up tomorrow! Seller has them only listed for 5$ each so I’m super excited for the ever after high dolls
-
Dax joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Dax joined the group
Customizing Support
-
๐ strawberry gal ๐ posted in the group Customizing Support
Hi! I wish to straighten a rainbow high dollโs hair but I donโt own a hair straighter. Would it be safe for the doll if I straightened it in hot water? Or are there other ways? She doesnโt have tinsel in her hair btw. Another question I have: Is there a way to straighten hair tinsel?
2 Comments -
๐ strawberry gal ๐ joined the group
Bratz Girlz Really Rock
- Load More Posts





From what I’ve seen in video tutorials, it does seem like it’s safe to soak RH hair in hot water. I’ve never tried it because usually just by washing and conditioning the hair is enough but it probably ends up looking better if you use hot water. As for the tinsel I’m not sure if it’s possible to straighten it. Hope this helps.