-
Ink posted in the group Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
So, who is everyone’s favourite eah character and is you favourite doll different?
My favourite character is Cerise but one of my absolute favourite dolls is legacy day Maddie who I have yet to get.
1 Comment -
Tori joined the group
Lalaloopsyland Collectors
-
Icky joined the group
Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
-
isla joined the group
Lalaloopsyland Collectors
-
Ana joined the group
Lalaloopsyland Collectors
- Load More Posts



Oh what a great question! It’s so hard to choose a favorite character, I like so many of them! Maddie and most of the Wonderland crew, Cerise and Ramona, Meeshell, Justine, there’s a lot of good ones! But if I had to pick a favorite doll, it’d be Way Too Wonderland Apple White. I love her palette and over the top outfit, she’s so fun. Definitely…Read More