• Profile picture of Meag

    Meag and Profile picture of morgan <3morgan <3 are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Meag
    @thequeenkida
  • Profile picture of Rose

    Rose wrote a new post

    August dolly diary

    Hi, dollect! Here are my favorite photos that I took in Aug, as well as a little recap of my month in dollyland. In August, I tried for the first time filming my shelf displays (with voice audio, even!) and...

    Read More
    4 Comments
    • I adore your dolls and backgrounds so much! I’d love to know how you did zooey’s facial piercings! I’ve been looking for a good method that looks realistic and yours is how I would want mine to look!

      • Ahh, thank you! The backgrounds are: my bedroom wall, an insert from some OMG packaging, a black scarf, and some random part of a cruise ship.

        As to the piercings, I followed Of Crafts and Curios tutorial on youtube, the video name is “Let’s Pierce Some Dolls”. My Zooey has a variety of things going on on her face: I glued tiny rhinestones on her forehead, in the factory-painted dots; eye pins (used in jewelry making) for her extra ear piercings; and dress pins for her nose. Dress pins have smaller heads than standard sewing pins, i’ve found.

        The video goes into more depth, but basically you use needlenose pliers to push a sharp pin into the face (the eye pins have blunt ends), and then put in the piercing! If you look back through my posts here, there’s one where I gave Lagoona a lip piercing using this same method.

        • thank you so much for all of your help!! i will check out the video and give my dolls some absolutely stunning piercings like yours!

      • You could just glue things on, but I like the stability and realism of an actual piercing 🙂

  • Profile picture of Rose

    Rose wrote a new post

    Poppy Jr Transformation

    I'm reworking my Jr High Poppy for an instagram challenge, so come with me on a customization journey! Here's her stock photo:I bought mine from a dolly friend, who does custom RH dyes. So she came to me nude, with...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • 10/10 a+++++!!!! I loooove her!!! She looks SO good with the auburn hair omg, and the lipstick looks super nice on her too. Super cute look 🥰🥰🥰

  • Profile Photo
    Dolly Humor
    Public Group
    117 Members
  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
dev
@bleachedbootz
Profile Photo
Thay Piaf Marques
@lovelyautie0604
Profile Photo
gabriel
@sirclown
Profile Photo
Moon
@astrangedoll
Profile Photo
Ernesto Garcia
@speedyneto
Scroll to Top