-
kim and
Ms No Good are now friends
-
Phantom joined the group
Star Darlings Fans
-
Phantom started the topic Fashion Dreamer Player ID Friend Codes! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
A post for people to share their user IDs for the Nintendo Switch game Fashion Dreamer! With another users ID you can follow them to exchange lookits and see each showrooms!
My In Game name is Phantom, my user ID is nGXP7EPv3A and I like the full outfit for every lookit I receive! If you want me to request one from you just let me know! I have…Read More
-
kim wrote a new post
3 Comments-
-
That’s exactly what I wanted when I went in search of new doll stands! I noticed the regular fashion fever-esque ones had super wide bases and I don’t have a lot of room, so I went looking for doll stands with smaller bases. This one in particular I purchased on Mercado Livre from S.DOLLS or SDOLLS, it’s marked as their brand too so they may be the manufacturer but I’m not sure. They have wider clips too so I like using them on dolls with clothing that I’m afraid to damage. It’s not super good with G1 monster high because of the wider clips, the dolls are loose in there, but it’s great for g3 dolls and barbies. Hope that helps! ❤️
-
-
-
kim joined the group
Hispanic/Latino Doll Collectors!
- Load More Posts




Thank you for sharing your profile!
I hope that you have a lovely 2024 as well!
May I ask what kind of doll stands you are using? The ones I have seen online generally have a larger base than those, and I can imagine the narrower base makes it easier to display more together.