-
Phantom wrote a new post
-
π π€ π€ π and
<3 are now friends
-
cat wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Phantom wrote a new post
-
Phantom wrote a new post
- Load More Posts
Phantom wrote a new post
Developed with Breakthrough T1D, Mattelβs new Barbie accurately reflects the medical equipment and lived experiences of individuals with type 1 diabetes (T1D). The new doll wears a continuous glucose monitor on her arm and has an insulin pump that...
π π€ π€ π and <3 are now friends
cat wrote a new post
I've been meaning to post more on here, so sorry about that!! I stick to posting updates and pics to my twitter but I'm going to try to remember to post on here as well! Earlier this year I came...
Phantom wrote a new post
Kaito Kid and Edogawa Conan from Detective Conan are getting Licca-chan dolls! Shipping in August 2025, both dolls are available for pre-order on the official Takara Tomy online store for 5,500 yen each. Item descriptions translated by Firefox browser auto...
Phantom wrote a new post
The Sour Sweeties have arrived! These six new Yummis bring a little sweet - and a lot of sour - to the incredible world of Yummiland. Mix and create your own lip gloss with each doll's special base and...
this is so sick