-
Jace joined the group
Goth/Punk/Alt Doll Collectors
-
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group
Content Creators
-
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group
Customizing Support
-
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group
Dolly Thrift Hauls
- Load More Posts
Brandy Bee posted in the group Lost/ obscure doll lines!!
2004 Mattel Shorties Dolls. Hardly remembered at all, very cheap on the second hand market.
Jace joined the group Goth/Punk/Alt Doll Collectors
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group Content Creators
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group Customizing Support
❤ ❀ mikey ❀ ❤ joined the group Dolly Thrift Hauls
I had one of these as a kid! I only just remembered it recently and went on a hunt on the internet to figure out what doll line it was. I think I had the one on the left in the first picture. They are cool:)