-
Phantom wrote a new post
-
Phantom wrote a new post
-
Phantom wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Phantom wrote a new post
-
Doll Boy and
RenateWinx are now friends
1 Comment - Load More Posts
Phantom wrote a new post
Barbie has released a new Signature Collecter doll celebrating basketball player Sue Bird. This doll is Black Label and is sold on the Mattel Creations website for $30 (US). She is on a Made to Move body. Surprisingly this...
Phantom wrote a new post
A new mini doll line is being made by Goliath! Secret Findees Magic Mailbox are 2 inch tall dolls that come blind packaged in a mailbox. The mailbox turns into a mini play house area after opening all 10+...
Phantom wrote a new post
Mattel has released a new Barbie spin off line, The 4 dolls, Malibu Barbie, Brooklyn Barbie, Teresa, and Renee are now available for $19.99 (US) each. Many people have already been finding these dolls on store shelves. Barbie...
Phantom wrote a new post
A new mini doll line has been released, Made 2 Order Cup O' Style dolls. Designed by Garret Sander, Kellee Riley, and Linda Panda AKA the designer for another mini doll line Kawaii Crush! Her iconic style of big...
Hi there! I’m looking for the Enchantix dolls, especially Musa! I’m hoping you could help me out?
Kindest regards
I got Brooklyn and I love her! Going to try to get Teresa next.