-
Kukolka replied to the topic Resources and Patterns in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
I highly recommend Requiem Art Designs, who’s celebrating their 10th anniversary with a free pattern and a new URL: https://raddollclothes.com/
The patterns are labeled by skill level, and include workarounds for sewing on a small scale that make the clothes look more polished than they would if one were to sew the same way as for people. I find…Read More
-
Kukolka joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Leigh380 joined the group
Unpopular Opinion!
-
Mimi C posted in the group Unpopular Opinion!
G3 drac is eternally cuter than G1 drac.. I look at G1 now and realize that her design didn’t have much going on as much as I love it. G3 is so fresh imo, like Drac’s doll is so perfect that I take it everywhere with me, even to school
3 Comments -
-
E joined the group
The Rainbow
- Load More Posts




I have to agree. I really love some of G1 Draculaura’s dolls but G3 has made her one of my favorite dolls overall. She’s so stinkin adorable.