-
Lamia wrote a new post
5 Comments -
-
Lamia wrote a new post
3 Comments -
Lamia joined the group
Vintage & Antique Doll Collectors
-
Lamia Changed their profile cover
- Load More Posts
Lamia wrote a new post
Hello Dollect users and Visitors! I went to a local thrift store in a small town today. And I just wanted to share the 13 dolls I purchased there. I just wanted to get this out of the way. There were...
Thank you so much for the identification! I never would have guessed that on the Integrity Toys doll. I really appreciate it.
You’re very welcome. The negligee set is also from The Ingenue Silkstone doll.
Lamia wrote a new post
This post is text and picture heavy. This was also cross-posted from my article on MyFigureCollection - Hello Dollect users and visitors! I recently received a Jossie doll second hand from a former doll collector on Mercari, and I felt like writing...
Congrats on your new Usagi-chan! The dress her previous owner had her in is absolutely darling. 🙂
Lamia joined the group Vintage & Antique Doll Collectors
Lamia Changed their profile cover
I think the IT doll is a Mattel 2015 Cinderella live action Fairy Godmother head on an upgraded body. Somebody must have loved it very much to track down a match. The other two are Happy Family Grandma and Barbie Looks Sweet Tea. $25 was an incredible price just for the IT body.