-
Lamia joined the group
Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
-
Tweed joined the group
Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
-
Moon joined the group
Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
-
Dax joined the group
Customizing Support
-
🍓 strawberry gal 🍓 posted in the group Customizing Support
Hi! I wish to straighten a rainbow high doll’s hair but I don’t own a hair straighter. Would it be safe for the doll if I straightened it in hot water? Or are there other ways? She doesn’t have tinsel in her hair btw. Another question I have: Is there a way to straighten hair tinsel?
2 Comments - Load More Posts



From what I’ve seen in video tutorials, it does seem like it’s safe to soak RH hair in hot water. I’ve never tried it because usually just by washing and conditioning the hair is enough but it probably ends up looking better if you use hot water. As for the tinsel I’m not sure if it’s possible to straighten it. Hope this helps.