-
Phantom wrote a new post
1 Comment -
Phantom Changed their profile cover
-
Phantom wrote a new post
6 Comments-
😲 This is so awesome! I am exactly the type of person who would enjoy the minutia of doing this. Plus, i struggle with organizing my doll clothes in a way that is useful too me. i’ve tried the 3 ring binder with plastic pockets. it’s satisfying in a tidy way, but not easy for me to use. Thank you for the information!
-
Phantom joined the group
Star Darlings Fans
-
Phantom started the topic Fashion Dreamer Player ID Friend Codes! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
A post for people to share their user IDs for the Nintendo Switch game Fashion Dreamer! With another users ID you can follow them to exchange lookits and see each showrooms!
My In Game name is Phantom, my user ID is nGXP7EPv3A and I like the full outfit for every lookit I receive! If you want me to request one from you just let me know! I have…Read More
- Load More Posts





I love seeing the different ways people store and organize their dolls! Thanks for sharing.