-
Dolliebo joined the group
Fashion in gaming
-
Mimi C posted in the group Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
Ever After High is like… one of my favorite stories ever. While there are lots of plot holes that I wish were answered, the concept is so strong and interesting. MH is more my style, but when it comes down to it I think I’d save EAH from a burning building over it because of the insane potential. My & I’m guessing many others’ favorite moment is…Read More
-
Mimi C joined the group
Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
-
Mimi C joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Mimi C posted in the group Fashion in gaming
i dont play any games specifically for dressing up (anymore) but i have LOOOTS of games where U can collect costumes or skins as a bonus to the main gameplay. My favs in this respect are Identity V & Bandori, which are kind of two ends of the same spectrum. IDV is very detailed & regal and Bandori is very cute & bubbly. My fav skin in IDV is…Read More
1 Comment - Load More Posts




I’ve always related collecting in-game costumes to collecting dolls since I do both, and IDV’s art style is meant to look like ragdolls so it kind of fits