-
☆ SIREN’S ☆ and
Nyx are now friends
-
☆ SIREN’S ☆ and
Lewyn are now friends
-
-
Ello wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Ello wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
☆ SIREN’S ☆ and Nyx are now friends
☆ SIREN’S ☆ and Lewyn are now friends
Ello wrote a new post
When I got my hands on Sasha I loved her large Twists but knew that I wanted her to have more of a textured style. So after 4 days and about 10 hours I succeeded in giving her a full...
Thank you! <3
It was actually a happy accident in that I sealed them with cold water and my edge cream and was originally going to seal her whole head with a boil wash after that but I love the curl too much so just left it!
Ello wrote a new post
I braved the heatwave and headed out to Smyth's to get my hands on G3 Spectra! Originally I wasn't too excited for her, she didn't really speak to me in the stock photos and felt a bit lackluster. But purple...
Ghost queen 🥰 we can’t choose between our children it’s too harddd (jk we can hut these two are really cute)
Shes sooo pretty! Cant wait for her to release here in the states. Gonna buy her immediately.
She looks so good with microbraids!! ^^