-
๐ strawberry gal ๐ posted in the group Customizing Support
Hi! I wish to straighten a rainbow high dollโs hair but I donโt own a hair straighter. Would it be safe for the doll if I straightened it in hot water? Or are there other ways? She doesnโt have tinsel in her hair btw. Another question I have: Is there a way to straighten hair tinsel?
2 Comments -
๐ strawberry gal ๐ joined the group
Customizing Support
-
Danny joined the group
Forever Fidget Friends
-
Kum1 posted in the group Forever Fidget Friends
Today, at around 11:30 AM, the five images below were posted to the official Fidgie Friends Instagram page. This gives us a closer look at the fairy character from Fidgie Friends Series 2, showing her face, headpiece, shoes, skirt, and hair. This solidifies that her theme is in fact that of a garden, with flowers and mushrooms. Along with this,…Read More
-
Raven joined the group
Customizing Support
- Load More Posts



From what I’ve seen in video tutorials, it does seem like it’s safe to soak RH hair in hot water. I’ve never tried it because usually just by washing and conditioning the hair is enough but it probably ends up looking better if you use hot water. As for the tinsel I’m not sure if it’s possible to straighten it. Hope this helps.