• Profile picture of Phantom

    Phantom wrote a new post

    Bratz x Mean Girls Collab Launching in October

    Express your passion for fetch fashion! MGA is releasing Bratz x Mean Girls! 4 dolls will be availble, Cady, Regina, and Karen & Gretchen who will be a two pack set. The doll packaging is designed to look like...

    Read More
    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of morgan <3

    morgan <3 wrote a new post

    fairygirldotcom blog - sep 2024

    hello fellow dollect residents! โœงโ‚Šโบ I thought about making a blog post for a while now, and I think I finally have enough to share to make one. I hope you're having a nice September!! I'm waiting for the millisecond...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • wait stop why are you lowkey my twin or something LOL. i too am obsessed with le sserafim’s crazy and the odile girls. we have the same name too lol. also having a doll design major sounds absolutely amazing!!! i didn’t know there was a major for that! what was it kinda called formally?

      • omg TWINN <3 that's so crazy we have all of those things in common, also idk if it's your nickname in real life but my family called me "momo" when I was younger!! (separated at birth?) anyways, to answer your question: I also did not know it was a major that existed!! my friend said she was going into the "Toy Design" major and I was like wtf that's an oddly specific major,… but the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was the perfect fit for me! I think there's only 2 schools that offer the program in the US and I'm not sure about internationally. and I'd honestly recommend it to anyone who has a real passion for design, engineering, child development, products, or illustration

  • Profile picture of Moss

    Moss and Profile picture of JoshuaJoshua are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Moss
    @lagoonadollcollector
  • Profile picture of Malice

    Malice and Profile picture of NyxNyx are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Malice
    @gloomymalice
  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
Rivers.22
@hollie-hollis
Profile Photo
Jenn Li
@jennlegacy
Profile Photo
Gazzy
@gazzy172
Profile Photo
ella
@ellahammarberg
Profile Photo
MasqueradeLydia
@masqueradelydia
Scroll to Top