-
Mitzi replied to the topic Barbie Movies in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
I loved the Rapunzel movie when I was a kid, someone gave it to me on VHS and I probably still have it out in the depths of my shed haha. I didnt have any merch for the film other than that though, probably a bit too expensive for what my mum was prepared to pay for toys X) I loved the scene were Gothel tricks Stefan at the party by wearing…Read More
-
JOVE replied to the topic Style Savvy / Fashion Dreamer in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
I’ve just been really craving a fashion game on the switch, I mean there were a few I’ve heard of but I wasn’t too interested. At the very least I hope Fashion Dreamer is fun and there’s other features like something akin to contests or creating items idk guess we’ll see when it releases in Japan in November.
-
Phantom joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
El joined the group
doll customs
-
El joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
- Load More Posts


