-
Minara ‘El Waters posted in the group UK Dollies
Hey, I know I’m the only member now, but hopefuly this will grow and its awesome to connect with more doll enthusiasts this side of the world. Wish you all a happy collecting.
-
Minara ‘El Waters created the group
UK Dollies
-
Zoey posted in the group The School Across the Street…
So I just i have to get it off my chest, does anyone else find Sunny kinda of annoying in the series? She makes me annoyed, do not get me wrong i love her dolls, it is just her personality. I do not know what it is because i love characters like pinkie pie but not sunny?
1 Comment -
Zoey joined the group
The School Across the Street…
-
jc joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts




Initially she was really annoying to me, but grew on me through the series. But I understand.