• Profile picture of Moss

    Moss and Profile picture of grizagriza are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Moss
    @lagoonadollcollector
  • Profile picture of Moss

    Moss and Profile picture of jcjc are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Moss
    @lagoonadollcollector
  • Profile picture of bully

    bully wrote a new post

    Neo-Fukuoka's Obscure Dolls and Existence

    Neo-Fukuoka is a company that is very difficult to find any info on, but here's a summary of the things I've learned over the years! Sorry if anything is wrong or incomplete, I've been looking into NF dolls since...

    Read More
    13 Comments
    • so interesting!! thanks for sharing ♡

      • thanks sm for reading !!! 😀 i’m always happy to spread the word about such a beautiful doll line <3

    • Oh, I was wondering why this all seemed familiar and it turns out I read your post on these girls on MFC last year. Thanks for all the updates on them! I love learning about lines that slip under the cracks. Happy that you were able to snag one as well!

      • thank you !! and bahaha yes this is a repost from my mfc LOL but tysm for reading !! (again) 😀

    • wow this is very fascinating!!!

    • What scale are they? I can’t seem to get a read based on the pictures. They definitely have the chubbier sculpts common to East Asian dolls of little kids, but they also definitely don’t look like they have the proportions of like an Obitsu 11.
      Some real niche stuff turns up at Wonder Festa, it can be fun to be in JP twitter tags around the time it is held to see the reactions to new merchandise. Somehow this is the first I’ve ever heard of having mascots for it, but that really can’t be surprising!

      • i’m actually not sure what scale they are! but they’re around 21 to 22 inches tall, so a few inches taller than an american girl doll. and yeah wonfes is amazing, it’s fascinating seeing all the stuff announced when it comes around!!

    • I got so interested in them reading ur blog, it alwayls got me curious these low informantion doll lines

      • i agree!! there’s probably so many cool dolls out there that haven’t been discovered or documented very much and that always makes me want to hunt for more! XD

        • Exactly, I really think they deserve some proper attention for documentation and some more content

    • What a fascinating read!! I love learning about obscure dolls and toys and immensely appreciate all of the information and pictures provided. I hope you’ll continue to add updates if new information is found (:

  • Profile picture of Moss

    Moss and Profile picture of abyaby are now friends

    Profile Photo
    Moss
    @lagoonadollcollector
  • Profile picture of Brick

    Brick wrote a new post

    Target located in Alabama, USA - July 27, 2023 (Rainbow High, Bratz, Polly Pocket, My Little Pony, Sparkle Girls)

    Shopping trip after the store reset! I was so surprised to find so many new dolls.

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
Adam
@safety
Profile Photo
bully
@cyclopsbully
Profile Photo
Moss
@lagoonadollcollector
Profile Photo
Brick
@xcanadensis
Scroll to Top