-
Shelby Changed their profile cover
-
Shelby changed their profile picture
-
Elis wrote a new post
2 Comments -
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
ellie are now friends
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
K are now friends
- Load More Posts
Shelby Changed their profile cover
Shelby changed their profile picture
Elis wrote a new post
Yet another Imomodoll from my collection. Model Rucy 👀 Just for context, all my Imomos were bought nude with a custom makeup by a seller, so you unfotunately can't buy the doll like this. I personally bought all the things...
Thank u so much! I will most likely do a full photo of all my Imomos in the future. Have them next to some of my other anime bjds/mjds 😉
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and ellie are now friends
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and K are now friends
Her hair styling is so cute!!! And her face is super sweet. I’m very intrigued! Maybe one day, if you feel like it, you could show us your imomos together? I’d love to take a look at how they gang looks hehe lovely girl, great eye for design too considering you came up with the whole idea all by yourself!! <3