-
Valentine joined the group
Deuce Gorgon FanClub
-
Moss joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
-
??? joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
-
??? joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts
Valentine joined the group Deuce Gorgon FanClub
Moss posted in the group G3 Fang Club
I love g3’s redesign. I love all colorful they are and their unique body types. Their dolls are also beautiful, especially with details like abbeys ears, Frankie’s leg, and cleo’s molded bandages 😀
I am loving how different the generations are. G3 dolls are becoming some of my most favorites.
Moss joined the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
??? joined the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
??? joined the group G3 Fang Club
I didn’t realize it would cut off the images :/