Profile Photo

♡ MothxLamp ♡Offline

    • Profile picture of cleoindenile

      cleoindenile wrote a new post

      NEW Monster High Merch Available at Hot Topic and Party City!

      PLEASE NOTE: Dollect.net is NOT associated with any merchandisers in any way. This is just to inform interested parties of new merchandise. Creepy Cool Hot Topic Merch! Monster High Sleeper Pants Retail Cost: $24.90 USD / $29.90 USD Monster High Skullette Halloween Crop...

      Read More
    • Profile picture of momo

      momo and Profile picture of EloraElora are now friends

      Profile Photo
      momo
      @poppylovelove
    • Profile picture of Rose

      Rose wrote a new post

      August dolly diary

      Hi, dollect! Here are my favorite photos that I took in Aug, as well as a little recap of my month in dollyland. In August, I tried for the first time filming my shelf displays (with voice audio, even!) and...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • I adore your dolls and backgrounds so much! I’d love to know how you did zooey’s facial piercings! I’ve been looking for a good method that looks realistic and yours is how I would want mine to look!

        • Ahh, thank you! The backgrounds are: my bedroom wall, an insert from some OMG packaging, a black scarf, and some random part of a cruise ship.

          As to the piercings, I followed Of Crafts and Curios tutorial on youtube, the video name is “Let’s Pierce Some Dolls”. My Zooey has a variety of things going on on her face: I glued tiny rhinestones on her forehead, in the factory-painted dots; eye pins (used in jewelry making) for her extra ear piercings; and dress pins for her nose. Dress pins have smaller heads than standard sewing pins, i’ve found.

          The video goes into more depth, but basically you use needlenose pliers to push a sharp pin into the face (the eye pins have blunt ends), and then put in the piercing! If you look back through my posts here, there’s one where I gave Lagoona a lip piercing using this same method.

          • thank you so much for all of your help!! i will check out the video and give my dolls some absolutely stunning piercings like yours!

        • You could just glue things on, but I like the stability and realism of an actual piercing 🙂

    • Profile picture of Lewyn

      Lewyn and Profile picture of ev/takev/tak are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Lewyn
      @lewyn
    • Profile picture of momo

      momo wrote a new post

      cup o style dolls + codes! whitney wasabi, rory rainbow, and suki sakura!

      Background (of me anywayz) These came completely out of the blue for me and stan twitter when random promotional pictures of the girlz were released. I wasn't too impressed with them until I saw Miss Whitney Wasabi. Woah... Whitney is one...

      Read More
      16 Comments
      • Oh, I like these a lot! Thanks for the review!

        • why, thank you!! i love these little ladies too, i think they’re really fun and i wanted more people to see them!

      • Thank you so much for sharing the codes! I really want Whitney too but didn’t want to have to deal with the blind box mechanic. I really appreciated your review!

        • of course!!! i’m really tired of the blind boxes nowaday, so I will literally study a packaging until I find something different. I hope you can find whitney too!

      • Yesss thank you for the codes! I loathe blind boxes.

      • Great review! I’ll definitely have to try to find Whitney for myself (:

      • Thank you for the review! I was holding off on getting these until I knew for sure they were code based. Like everyone else, it was love at first sight for Whitney Wasabi lol.

        • No, I feel you lol! I had the same feeling abt the Decora Girlz but they don’t really have a code system unfortunately :(. At least these girls do!! Whiney is really that girl for real lol

      • Thank you so much for the codes and the close up pictures! I love Wasabi too – now I can get just her

        • Of course! I love taking photos of my girls :D. I hope you can get her soon!!!

      • This helped me get Whitney! thank you so much 😀

      • I can also vouch for Whitney! The code worked for me, thank you! She’s the one I wanted specifically, I also got Rory but didn’t check the code, didn’t realize there was a way to know at that point.

      • omg so cute!! ty for the review and the tips!! I’m gonna keep my eyes peeled now! :3

    • Load More Posts

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    Spectra VonDeeznuts
    @spillitspectra
    Profile Photo
    Danielle
    @daniellelemonlime
    Profile Photo
    Viscera
    @visceralee
    Profile Photo
    jay
    @jayxdolls
    Profile Photo
    Taya
    @milkedrat
    Scroll to Top