-
spacekitsch wrote a new post
6 Comments -
spacekitsch Changed their profile cover
-
spacekitsch Changed their profile cover
-
Drasi wrote a new post
3 Comments-
Cuuuuuute!! Once again, love your coloring choices/style (the shades of blue/grey interwoven with the pink is gorgeous) and I really like how her eyes are very luminous. Rochelle is the first MH doll whose design I really liked besides Draculaura so I adore this <3
-
-
Rose wrote a new post
4 Comments-
I agree with Abigail, this outfit is totally giving glam hollywood vibes!! I’m a sucker for matching names so I think Ursula and Ariel is cute, but otherwise, I’m thinking Audrey (like Audrey Hepburn) because of the aforementioned vibes.
-
Right? I also love matching names! An irl friend suggested “Loretta” and I think I’m gonna go with that — it suits her big hair 😀
-
-
- Load More Posts







I amazed that acetone didn’t work — I thought that could take off anything! Paint thinner or paint stripper, maybe? Though I’ve never used that, I have no idea what it would do to the plastic/vinyl. Thanks for sharing your work with us!