-
JOVE started the topic Show me your characters! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
I think this would be a fun topic so here’s a thread for showing off your video game characters, avatars or whatever you might call them. I’ll start by posting the origin of this group’s current icon:


She doesn’t have a name, she’s kind of just my character in Life Makeover with the right image being her usual outfit. I like jester 😛Feel free…Read More
-
TB Caine joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
JOVE started the topic Style Savvy / Fashion Dreamer in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
Thread for talking about Style Savvy / Fashion Dreamer. Maybe eventually I’ll pretty up the formatting for this..
-
Pyrite joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
dalia replied to the topic Monster High The Animated Series in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
i luv the series sooo much!! its become my comfort show tbh and i love how the characters are portrayed this gen. some of my fav reinterpretations are deuce and the werecat twins
- Load More Posts



