-
JOVE replied to the topic Show me your characters! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
I really like all of these and I’m sorry I didn’t reply right away! I appreciate everyone sharing their dressups! The mention of MMOs reminds me of all the ones I’ve tried, think half of them have shut down but it would’ve been nice to have had a screenshot of what my characters looked like…
Recently I updated my avatar in Life Makeover,…Read More
-
JOVE replied to the topic Style Savvy / Fashion Dreamer in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
Oh that’s pretty decent, it’s about 10$ more than the 3DS Style Savvy games, I probably would’ve gotten it for 60$ but 50$’s pretty good. Something nice to look forward to. Thanks for the reply!
-
Pastel joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Brandy Bee posted in the group Vintage & Antique Doll Collectors
Felt Madeira Island, Portugal Souvenir Mascotes de Maria Helena Dolls made by Unique World Dolls from the 1940s-1980s. They show village life in traditional Portuguese Folk costumes.
-
Meggie joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts

