-
Ia joined the group
Barbieland
-
Tex posted in the group Moose Toys Dolls
show of hands, how many people here care about capsule chix? im working on the database entry for them but its such a pain because i have to give every single piece its own page LOL <–(suffering)
-
Daria replied to the topic Barbie Movies in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
My favourite one is Rapunzel. It is very nostalgic to me because I had her as a child. Mine was this simple one with Penelope Plushie, not the one with growing hair. For some time I couldn’t find it so I wasn’t sure it really exist 😅 Now I am looking around to find her in a good price.
-
Sunny posted in the group Moose Toys Dolls
Do we know when the pixlings are gonna get to Britain?
-
Sunny joined the group
Moose Toys Dolls
- Load More Posts


