-
Minara ‘El Waters posted in the group UK Dollies
So lovely to see this group grow. Please feel free to share your collections and what makes you love dolls so much. Whether it be collecting, repainting or admiring. I’d love to know. Dollie outx Randol recent personal doll updates, I love the Bangladesh inspired AI rendering or Barbie, although there was a-lot of criticism. And Amelia did an a…Read More
-
bae posted in the group The Rainbow
any idea how i can fix or cover up this girls chopped hair? I’m unable to reroot. She came in a bundle and i feel bad just throwing her out.
1 Comment -
Izzy joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Izzy joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
- Load More Posts







You could try to pull each plug out with tweezers, making sure you aren’t leaving noticeable bald spots, or style in a way to cover those parts underneath, using gel, spray or mousse to keep it neat.