-
Florin Alexander joined the group
Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
-
Florin Alexander replied to the topic introduce yourself ! ✧˖°. in the forum
Australian & New Zealand Doll Collectors in the group Australian & New Zealand Doll Collectors
G’day. I’m Misterioso/Florin Alexander and I’m a true blue Sydneysider. I collect so many dolls, all gens of MH, Ever After High, RH/SH, LOL OMG/Tweens, Pinkie Cooper, Bratzillaz, Novi Stars, Once Upon a Zombie, Zelfs and I have recently gotten into some Barbies. If I were to say that I have a favorite doll, it would either be Gloom & Bloom Cleo,…Read More
-
Florin Alexander joined the group
Australian & New Zealand Doll Collectors
-
PseudoNeptune posted in the group Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
So I found this bootleg mlp while I was walking in a near shopping
3 Comments -
Tokki joined the group
Fakies/Bootleg Enthusiasts
- Load More Posts




The eye on this pony is haunting lol