Profile Photo

★Star Infinite★Offline

    • Profile picture of Moss

      Moss and Profile picture of CloettaCloetta are now friends

      Profile Photo
      Moss
      @lagoonadollcollector
    • Profile picture of Erica
      Profile Photo
      Erica
      @hellokittygirl
    • I got 13 new dolls at a small thrift shop. Mainly Barbie’s, but also an Integrity Toys, Monster High, and miscellaneous ones. Super happy with this haul!

    • Profile picture of Lamia

      Lamia wrote a new post

      My First Momoko Doll (Review)

      This article is text and picture heavy. And there is one picture containing doll nudity. But this is for review purposes. Crossposted from MyFigureCollection, with some minor differences. Hello again Dollect users and visitors ! Today I wanted to review and share...

      Read More
      4 Comments
      • Oh, interesting! I had no clue they did a Hibari-kun collab. Trans dolls are so rare, I’m happy this exists.

        Sad to hear about the articulation. I’ve been thinking of getting one of human Petworks dolls for a while, so seeing how awkward something as simple as wrist movements are is very disappointing. I guess if I can find one for a lower price point…

        • Based off of what I have noticed, the original creator kind of uses her as a mascot of sorts for his brand? He is a pretty well admired artist in Japan. And Hibari is his most popular character that Hisashi Eguchi has created. So a lot of companies have been making Hibari merch in particular for events that Hisashi Eguchi is a part of.

          I know some people like to get Momoko’s and Rebody them on Obitsu or Pureneemo body’s. So if you find one for cheep, that could be an option?

      • She’s so cute! I love Hibari and also had no idea she got any dolls! Hisashi Eguchi’s art style really works in doll form, her face is so pretty <3 Congrats on getting her!

    • Load More Posts

    Gallery

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    CharrChan
    @charrchan
    Profile Photo
    Leigh380
    @leigh380
    Profile Photo
    bully
    @cyclopsbully
    Profile Photo
    anivera
    @anivera
    Scroll to Top