-
spacekitsch wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Rose wrote a new post
4 Comments -
Luis changed their profile picture
-
delbelcoure and
Luis are now friends
-
Doll Boy and
DavidzDollz are now friends
- Load More Posts
spacekitsch wrote a new post
I've been going to the flea markets a lot this summer and finding lots of cool dolls! Some haul pics real quick: I've been picking up any Cave Club dolls I see because I think they're good candidates for repaint...
Rose wrote a new post
Even though it's just a few edits, I think the changes I made to Luna have a big impact! I like her so much more now. For the outfit, I added fishnets and switched out the tops. I trimmed her...
Great restyle! She’s such a good doll, but I do think your restyle punched her up to great
Luis changed their profile picture
delbelcoure and Luis are now friends
Doll Boy and DavidzDollz are now friends
I love paint pens! Your repaints here are so colorful and fun