• Something Creepy Is Coming (Back!)

    Sources from the Ghostly Gossip have spilled the beans... the Monster High Boo-riginal Creeproductions, featuring Draculaura, Clawdeen, Lagoona, and Frankie, are making their rounds once more! Available on Mattel Creations website and Amazon, ghouls and mansters will have a...

    Read More
  • Dollect Goes to Kami-Con!

    NyxiePyxie, cleoindenile, xCanadensis hosting a panel at Kami-Con. On Friday, October 4th, 2024, Dollect.net held it's very first meet up! Site editors/moderators machinedean, NyxiePyxie, xCanadensis, and cleoindenile traveled to Huntsville, Alabama to introduce the website and our mission to collectors from...

    Read More
  • Profile picture of morgan <3

    morgan <3 wrote a new post

    fairygirldotcom blog - sep 2024

    hello fellow dollect residents! ✧₊⁺ I thought about making a blog post for a while now, and I think I finally have enough to share to make one. I hope you're having a nice September!! I'm waiting for the millisecond...

    Read More
    2 Comments
    • wait stop why are you lowkey my twin or something LOL. i too am obsessed with le sserafim’s crazy and the odile girls. we have the same name too lol. also having a doll design major sounds absolutely amazing!!! i didn’t know there was a major for that! what was it kinda called formally?

      • omg TWINN <3 that's so crazy we have all of those things in common, also idk if it's your nickname in real life but my family called me "momo" when I was younger!! (separated at birth?) anyways, to answer your question: I also did not know it was a major that existed!! my friend said she was going into the "Toy Design" major and I was like wtf that's an oddly specific major,… but the more I thought about it, the more I realized it was the perfect fit for me! I think there's only 2 schools that offer the program in the US and I'm not sure about internationally. and I'd honestly recommend it to anyone who has a real passion for design, engineering, child development, products, or illustration

  • Profile picture of dominiquee<3
    Profile Photo
    dominiquee<3
    @str4wb3rry-v4mp1re
  • Profile picture of cleoindenile

    cleoindenile wrote a new post

    Monster High Series 1 Blind Bag Figural Key Chains Available NOW at Hot Topic!

    Now available at Hot Topic, the Series 1 Monster High Blind Bag Figural Key Chains! They retail for $8.90 USD (plus tax, possibly shipping if ordering online). Characters included in Series 1: Catty Noir, Draculaura, Skelita Calaveras, Lagoona Blue, Rochelle...

    Read More
  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
dominiquee<3
@str4wb3rry-v4mp1re
Profile Photo
morgan <3
@fairygirldotcom
Profile Photo
cleoindenile
@cleoindenile
Scroll to Top