-
Emil joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Erica posted in the group Dolly Humor
2 Comments -
Z joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Mitzi replied to the topic Barbie Movies in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
I loved the Rapunzel movie when I was a kid, someone gave it to me on VHS and I probably still have it out in the depths of my shed haha. I didnt have any merch for the film other than that though, probably a bit too expensive for what my mum was prepared to pay for toys X) I loved the scene were Gothel tricks Stefan at the party by wearing…Read More
-
mydollyshrine joined the group
Dolly Humor
- Load More Posts







When every single Pacific Coast Bella in my area looked like this. The decent one I found after months was a miracle lol