-
scimblo joined the group
Barbieland
-
Maria posted in the group Barbieland
Guys my friend has a Barbie and I need to know who she is
She looks like a 90s Barbie, she has platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, light blue eyeshadow, hot pink lipstick, big hoop earrings
She doesn’t have her og clothes 🙁1 Comment -
Maria joined the group
Barbieland
-
Aurora/Alex/Al replied to the topic Resources and Patterns in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hmm, I found this: https://www.sewingmachinefun.com/doll-clothes-fabric-types/
The main advice I would personally give is to buy fabric in-person, so you can get a good sense of how it looks and how it lays. Maybe even bring a doll with you to drape it on to see how it looks.
-
ori replied to the topic Resources and Patterns in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Is there a list anywhere for fabrics to use on doll scale? I know the way fabric lay and the thickness of it can be very different on a smaller scale so I was wondering if there was a resource that goes into detail with this.
- Load More Posts




I’m sure you probably figured this out on your own, but that looks like 1998 Movin’ Groovin’ barbie to me!