-
King changed their profile picture
-
Kukolka and
MasqueradeLydia are now friends
-
Beatriz wrote a new post
2 Comments -
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Macgyver are now friends
- Load More Posts
King changed their profile picture
Kukolka and MasqueradeLydia are now friends
Beatriz wrote a new post
I found my sister's doll on top of my dog's house. She was very dirty, so I decided to clean her (I don't know why, but it's fun). I also found the vet outfit in my wardrobe, it was very...
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and Macgyver are now friends
the years on barbie heads and bodies refer to when the head and body sculpt were first produced. they are not necessarily indicative of the exact year a particular doll came out.
i can’t figure which doll this is, but her outfit is from the 2010 I Can be Pet Vet Barbie.