-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Sara R. are now friends
-
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Bri are now friends
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Creatrix are now friends
-
Jobee wrote a new post
2 Comments - Load More Posts
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and Sara R. are now friends
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and Bri are now friends
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and Creatrix are now friends
Jobee wrote a new post
I posted this on my tumblr, and I think it is appropriate here too. I know a lot of Rainbow High fans are upset and hurting right now, but I want you to know that this is not the end....
Nice take on the situation ^^ on a different note this title is really ominous when it’s all you can see of this post at first XD
I love the positivity of this, and it’s so true! Most of the dolls I’m actively collecting now are from lines long gone from the shops, doesn’t mean they stopped existing haha there will always be new people to discover them, and new fan based content too 🥰