• Profile picture of bae

    I managed to get all 4 of these girls on sale! Tiara as well but she’s not here yet :(( Gonna give their crunchy hair a wash

  • Is there any way I can fix her eye? It’s very wonky and out of place, I can’t return her as I bought her from US Amazon and received her on the last day of my vacation to FL, im back home in the UK now.
    Is there any way that will 100% fix it? I don’t want to remove her from her box until i know if there’s a way that will 100% work as if there i…Read More

    1 Comment
  • Profile picture of bae

    bae Changed their profile cover

  • My first attempt at a restyle, i think she’s pretty cute considering how she started..

  • Profile picture of bae

    Hey welcome to the Rainbow!
    ❤️
    Who’s your favourite rh/sh doll?

    Currently mine is Jewel Richie from series 4!

  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
abby
@heartfreckles
Profile Photo
Claire
@claire
Profile Photo
bae
@laurenna
Profile Photo
Samarah
@samarah
Profile Photo
aurora
@ghouliay3lps
Scroll to Top