Members

Show me your characters!

last updated by JOVE 1 year, 1 month ago
5 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      JOVE
      Participant

I think this would be a fun topic so here’s a thread for showing off your video game characters, avatars or whatever you might call them. I’ll start by posting the origin of this group’s current icon:

She doesn’t have a name, she’s kind of just my character in Life Makeover with the right image being her usual outfit. I like jester 😛

Feel free to share your own characters from whatever video games you like!

Lunary Octave
        Participant

I haven’t been playing for a bit but here’s my shining nikki avatar, and while I’ve never really given the character any personality since I guess… I was just too busy making different cute looks lol.
          I think the idea of giving a dress up game character their own personality is a really fun idea!
          Can’t believe I’ve never thought of that before!
          Since I love doing this with my dolls as well as mmorpgs!
          ✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧
          Anyways, back to the avatar;
          I put her in this Gothic lolita dress and had a lot of fun playing with the different accessories and the mixture of the headband and bunny backpack who are both from different sets I think work really well together. And the warmth of the soft red hair really softens up the look with all the harsh blacks and greys.

ram
          Participant

i love LM so much!! here’s my current avatar

Life Makeover avatar

i have wayyy too many pics of her so lets just stick with this one XD i dont really have lore or anything made up however… feel free to add me, my username is rafan ^.^

i also recently was able to play SN with a friend’s wardrobe as i was never able to get into the game :[ but i am obsessed with the clothing in it!!
            Shining Nikki avatar
            i wish LM had cute clothes too but we gotta wait a couple of months for those XD

Phantom
            Participant

This is the outfit my avatar is wearing in my favorite fashion game Love Nikki! I love making magical fairy outfits, I tried for celestial/space fairy look and I am very happy with my results.

A screenshot from the mobile game Love Nikki. The avator is dressed in magical looking dress with fairy wings. The outfit is galaxy themed mainly dark purple and glitter.

This is screenshot of an older outfit I put together. It was right around when Rainbow High series 2 was released and I really wanted some monochrome dolls. So I put a couple outfits together to imagine what that would look like. This is the only one of those outfits that got saved.

A screenshot of an avatar from the mobile game Love Nikki. They wear a stylish all black outfit. The hair is split black and bright red.

Kukolka
              Participant

Jove, that floral bodice is lovely, and her usual outfit reminds me of fiber optic fabric.

Luna, your av has such a sweet face, the highly detailed dress is beautiful and all the colouring works well together.

I could spam this thread but will try to keep it to a few outfits each. :3
                My OCs, three sisters who are embodied in 1:6 scale doll form, are also my main chars in Black Desert Online.

Kira, the eldest, is a Valkyrie (like a special ops magical girl soldier), socialite, and model.
                1. Testing dyes for a fashion show where her assigned theme was Divine Retribution.
                2. Security for her guild, whose colours are silver and blue and symbol is a wolf.
                3. Taken for a lighting test before a fashion show.

The middle sister is rather elusive.

The youngest, Tessa, is a frail sheltered prophetess who’s studying medicine and sews doll clothes. (Author insert much?)
                1. Her favourite elevated casual outfit, which she made herself in the Witch Grunil style.
                2. Navillera in colours inspired by Sanrio Little Twin Stars.
                3. Arcanis Robe in the church’s colours for performing her official duty as a prophetess of Elionism.

And her in-game doll collection.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Brick.
                • This reply was modified 6 months ago by Kukolka.
                JOVE
                Participant

I really like all of these and I’m sorry I didn’t reply right away! I appreciate everyone sharing their dressups! The mention of MMOs reminds me of all the ones I’ve tried, think half of them have shut down but it would’ve been nice to have had a screenshot of what my characters looked like…

Recently I updated my avatar in Life Makeover, something slightly different but kind of the same.. I really love these glasses and I couldn’t get rid of the clown hat, it’s very dear to me and also the only jester/clown like item I own hehe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top