Members

QOTD!

5 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Lala <3
      Participant

Question Of The Day!!!

Here I will try and do a semi-regular qotd if you have a great question in mind, just msg me <3

<3

Lala <3
        Participant

QOTD!

What has your favourite Generation from monster high been? G1, G2 or G3!

<3

Lala <3
            Participant

I personally I am a big fan of G3 But my favourite would be G1 as there is a lot of nostalgia for me <3

<3

Kyupikon
                Participant

My favorite was and still is g1. I think they’re doing a really good job with g3, but I’m not quite as drawn to them as I am with g1.

PseudoNeptune
                  Participant

Probally g1 cause it got me in Monster High and I loved it when kid but still like the others generations

Brazilian🇧🇷

I collect mainly Monster High and Rainbow High

ori
                  Participant

I’d say G1. I missed out on the dolls during that time (mostly due to feeling like I was too old for them despite being in the target demographic) but LOVED the webisodes and going to the website. I think it fostered by love for alt fashion lol. I am happy G3 is happening though as it is a way to experience the series as it grows. I do think the designers are getting a better ground for the characters designs now so it’ll be very interesting and exciting

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by ori.
                    Rave
                    Participant

G3 think cause I think the face and body molds are cuter but I like the aesthetics of g1 a little more. But I like them equally honestly.

HI my names Rave, I'm 19, genderless(They/she/he/it) and I collect dolls in general but mh, rh/sh but mostly sh, the omg/tweens and barbie/bratz sometimes

Lala <3
                    Participant

OOTD!  SDCC Draculaura what do you guys think of her?

<3

ori
                        Participant

The highlights for me were mainly her box. I love how detailed it is and how clever it is too by allowing the consumer to pick to display her right-side up or upside down. The doll itself is very alright. I love her makeup and the functionality of her shoes to the flying trapeze but otherwise yeah. Would love more details and patterns on her to make her more circus-y and to have more elements of Freak du Chic since she doesn’t look like she’s from the same line.

Lala <3
                        Participant

What is your favourite mh line? (1-3)

<3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top