• Profile picture of Kukolka

    Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Hi~!

    Preferred Name: Kukolka or Coco
    Preferred Pronouns: she/her
    Country/Continent: USA
    Hobbies: Collecting, sewing clothes, making 1:6 scale furniture and accessories, setting up scenes; also gaming and roleplay.

    I got my first Barbie when I was 4. They inspired or took roles in a lot of my writing as a child. In high school I started…Read More

  • Profile Photo
    Barbieland
    Public Group
    140 Members
  • Profile picture of Ia

    Ia replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Preferred Name: Ia
    Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
    Age Category: 20-30
    Country: UK
    Hobbies: aside from dolls I also love vintage toy lines such as Care Bears and MLP. I like cooking and baking, and am learning to sew. I also have an interest in historical fashion (especially early-mid 20th century fashions), as well as lolita fashion.

  • Profile Photo
    Barbieland
    Public Group
    140 Members
  • Profile picture of Daria

    Daria replied to the topic Barbie Movies in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    My favourite one is Rapunzel. It is very nostalgic to me because I had her as a child. Mine was this simple one with Penelope Plushie, not the one with growing hair. For some time I couldn’t find it so I wasn’t sure it really exist 😅 Now I am looking around to find her in a good price.

  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
♡ MothxLamp ♡
@mothxlampx
Profile Photo
Rose
@rosiewalks
Profile Photo
Lewyn
@lewyn
Profile Photo
Michelle W.
@michellew
Scroll to Top