-
Megan replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi everyone!
Preferred Name: Megan
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Age Category: 20-30
Country: Canada
Hobbies: Collecting, crafting, cosplay/sewing, reading, music, TV/movies, writing, games.
I’m so excited to get to know more Barbie fans!
-
Megan joined the group
Barbieland
-
Lala <3 replied to the topic QOTD! in the forum
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club ) in the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
I personally I am a big fan of G3 But my favourite would be G1 as there is a lot of nostalgia for me <3
-
Lala <3 replied to the topic QOTD! in the forum
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club ) in the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
QOTD!
What has your favourite Generation from monster high been? G1, G2 or G3!
1 Comment -
gio joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts



G1 is what I grew up with so for nostalgia’s sake I have to go with that, but I’m still a big fan of G3 and I like where it’s going so far.