Phantom wrote a new post
In honor of The Little Mermaid 35th anniversary, a new collector edition Ariel doll has been released by Mattel. Ariel is 11 inches tall and is wearing her sparkly purple dress from the finale scene of the movie. This...
Kat Alyst wrote a new post
Hello hello! It has been a hot minute Dollect, but it's good to see you again! I hope you're having a cozy autumn! Before falling into fall, summer had one last surprise for me, and I'm enjoying it thoroughly...
Thank you! ^^ Heck yeah! I wasn’t expecting this to resonate with anyone in the doll world, but I’m glad it has. Bendy is so fun.
CoolCat changed their profile picture
Phantom wrote a new post
Polly Pocket is continuing their trend of collaboration playsets with a Care Bears theme playset releasing November 17, 2024. The exterior of the case is shaped like a Care Bear head. Alongside Polly the set comes with two Care...
Rose changed their profile picture
So cool! I love bendy.