-
Bridget replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi! glad we share those interests!
I play flute and piano but it has been awhile. I’ve wrote lyrics a lot and tried writing piano music before, but nothing too much yet. I like pop, and currently folk rock a lot. Some of my favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Marina, The Monkeys, and Simon & Garfunkel but I have a lot…Read More
-
Bridget replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi!
Glad we share those interests 🙂
I play flute and piano but it’s been awhile lol. I have wrote lyrics a lot but want to try making the actual music more. It’s been a while but I’m hoping to start again soon. Currently my fave genre is folk rock like 60s folk and rock!. My favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Marina, Lana Del…Read More
-
Danny joined the group
Dolly Humor
-
Raven joined the group
Dolly Humor
-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Coco!
First of all, is your profile picture of a doll you customized? If so, I love your talents. I hope that you can customize your dolls more often in the future because it’s truly the coolest hobby. I can’t even remember my first Barbie, but I had to be roughly 2 or 3 years old when I started playing with them. I love creating characters…Read More
- Load More Posts

