-
-
-
Oh that’s so cool!! thank you! 😀 i don’t think there’s a way to comment on someone’s gallery so this is good 🙂 I love your pfp, it’s so cute
-
It is the peak of my artistic ability! (I doodled it on paint, heh) I can’t be having a totally empty page but I know it will take me ages to put up any dolls. I am so easily distracted! 😀
-
-
-
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Michael Burns are now friends
-
Michelle W. and
Michael Burns are now friends
-
Elemeno wrote a new post
4 Comments-
Oh I love these colors from her clothes better! It looks very simulair to the cartoon.
I love the Jakks dolls.However I would personally keep her shoes green so it maches her outfit better and maybe would make the pink streaks a bit less bright and more towards brown, but that’s just me☺
(Also how did you edit this? I have some dolls I would like to give a little make over as well😆)
-
-
-
- Load More Posts







Hi, thanks for the friend request! I also love nendoroid dolls and TGCF but I haven’t figured out how to say I liked your pictures of them on the pictures, yet ^.^