-
Luna replied to the topic Dolls and Merchandise in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
does anyone have any good examples of wonky vs non wonky doll screenings? specifically On Draculaura, Twyla, Claudine and Frankie
-
JOVE started the topic Fashion Video Games (WIP) in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
FASHION VIDEO GAMES
Although I love fashion/dress-up games very much, I’ll admit I probably haven’t played any of the super popular ones especially on mobile. So for this thread I thought it’d be cool to make a list of as many fashion games possible!
Feel free to comment some of your favorite games and I’ll include them in this post!
Style…Read More
-
Lily joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
JOVE created the group
Fashion in gaming
-
Jace joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts


