Members

Dolls and Merchandise

last updated by Izzy 9 months, 1 week ago
6 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

Topic for dolls and other forms of merchandise which can vary greatly but should always be appropriate.

• This topic was modified 12 months ago by Anonymous.
        Luna
        Participant

does anyone have any good examples of wonky vs non wonky doll screenings? specifically On Draculaura, Twyla, Claudine and Frankie

King
          Participant

Hey, does anyone know if there’s going to be merch released of G3 with Darko’s art instead of the original? (No hate to the original artist! I was just curious.)

Lily
            Participant

Do any of y’all know how to get stray glue off your dolls face without removing the factory face? My Frankie has a smear of glue right across their cheek!

Vaporeon is my baby!

May
              Participant

Anyone know what’s up with SS2 Cleo’s distribution in Canada? TRU, Walmart & Amazon have everyone in the Fearidescent line available for purchase but Cleo. I managed to snag her when she was still listed as out of stock but purchasable on Amazon, but she hasn’t shipped yet and I’m kinda feeling like she might not.

Anonymous
                  Participant

SS Fearidescent Cleo is apparently a target specific so that may be why she isn’t appearing but I hope she’s available somewhere up there :c

May
                      Participant

Ahhhh that explains it! Thank you for the information! I’ll have to set aside time to visit Target when I cross over to the US next if she doesn’t show up locally.

Izzy
                    Participant

Anyone else have their target order of fansea lagoona canceled? It was cheaper then buying her off ee but it seems im gonna have to order her there T__T

Anonymous
                        Participant

she wasn’t supposed to be ordered off of target that early when her listing was still up, she was supposed to be pre-order exclusive to entertainment earth so people who ordered off of target before it was taken down had their orders cancelled

Izzy
                            Participant

I see that’s unfortunate. I never bought with ee before , so hoping everything goes ok. I wonder why target had her in their system to begin with if she was never gonna be sold there

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top