-
Bee joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Lunary Octave replied to the topic Show me your characters! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
I haven’t been playing for a bit but here’s my shining nikki avatar, and while I’ve never really given the character any personality since I guess… I was just too busy making different cute looks lol.
I think the idea of giving a dress up game character their own personality is a really fun idea!
Can’t believe I’ve never thought of that…Read More -
Kida joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Dolliebo posted in the group Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
i want more than anything for them to reboot eah! the designs were so good and the characters were so interesting. honestly miss this series so much and hope to have at least one doll from the line
-
Dolliebo joined the group
Storybook of Legends (eah fanclub)
- Load More Posts


