• Profile Photo
    Moose Toys Dolls
    Public Group
    70 Members
  • I’m a huge fan of the Style Savvy series.  I have every North American release of the series.  The original DS game was super hard, but when they got better graphics on the 3DS, it became a lot better.

  • There is a series on the Nintendo Switch called Pretty Princess, where you play games and do things in princess ballgowns or princely suits.  Pretty Princess Party, the first game, came out in 2020 and features 50 outfits to choose from, mostly dresses, but 4 pantsuits.  Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island came out in 2023 and includes 100 o…Read More

    2 Comments
    • I’ve been considering getting Garden Island because I love Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Style Savvy. I haven’t played the other Pretty Princess game though so I was wondering how fun it is. Trying to decide between buying it, other games and dolls is tough lol

      • I’m so addicted to Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island that I’ve hurt my hands again binge playing it. Pretty Princess Party is an entirely different game tho, even though they’re related, they have two different styles. Pretty Princess Party is more like Happy Home Decorator but with some minigames and a princess theme. I highly recommend…Read More

  • Profile picture of Kukolka

    Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Hi Jasmine!
    Thank you for the compliment! Yes, my profile pic is an Obitsu W-02 head that came blank, and I rooted and did the faceup to match the original version of an MMO character. Generation Girl, S.I.S., and Fashion Fever were some of my favourites too, that era had such quality outfits for playline!

  • Profile picture of Jobee

    Jobee started the topic Pixlings in the forum Group logo of Moose Toys DollsMoose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls

    The Pixlings look super cute!  I haven’t tried any of the other Mixies toys, but since they’re making dolls, I’m considering checking out their other stuff.  I want all three Pixlings!  I wish their first release was bigger than just 3, but I mean, I’ll take it.

  • Load More Posts

Friends

Profile Photo
Gazzy
@gazzy172
Profile Photo
Rose of the Abyss
@roseoftheabyss
Profile Photo
Brick
@xcanadensis
Profile Photo
allaboutthedolls
@allaboutthedolls
Scroll to Top