-
Jobee started the topic FailFix Dolls in the forum
Moose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls
It’s really too bad FailFix came out when they did. If they came out a year earlier, I think they would have survived longer. Sadly, they came out around the same time Rainbow High did, and Rainbow High was a wrecking ball that year.
I really like the FailFix dolls. They’re a good size. They came in different skintones, faces, and body typ…Read More
-
Jobee joined the group
Fashion in gaming
-
Jobee joined the group
Moose Toys Dolls
-
-
bae posted in the group The Rainbow
any idea how i can fix or cover up this girls chopped hair? I’m unable to reroot. She came in a bundle and i feel bad just throwing her out.
1 Comment - Load More Posts






You could try to pull each plug out with tweezers, making sure you aren’t leaving noticeable bald spots, or style in a way to cover those parts underneath, using gel, spray or mousse to keep it neat.