Members

FailFix Dolls

last updated by E 9 months, 3 weeks ago
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Jobee
      Participant

It’s really too bad FailFix came out when they did.  If they came out a year earlier, I think they would have survived longer.  Sadly, they came out around the same time Rainbow High did, and Rainbow High was a wrecking ball that year.

I really like the FailFix dolls.  They’re a good size.  They came in different skintones, faces, and body types.  They came with stands.  11 points of articulation.  They’re good dolls!  I really like their hand sculpts, they’re really pretty.

she/her, bi/pan, middle aged cat and doll enthusiast.

E
        Participant

I wish their clothes were better quality, but otherwise I really like them. Love their faces and their insert eyes and the outfit designs themselves are good.

I only started collecting dolls recently, but I bought a couple of these off ebay and was do please to get the evening look for preppi posh!  Her evening makeup is so cute! I wish they weren’t blind boxes so I could get some other evening looks.

My biggest problem with them is that I’m really bad with human hair. I don’t know how to go about fixing doll hair. I brushed each of mine for like half an hour and they still all have wild mains. Anyone have any advice on fixing their hair?

Jobee
            Participant

Absolutely, I shampoo all my FailFix doll’s hair.  If you run your kitchen sink water warm, you can wash their hair with shampoo or dish soap!  I also condition their hair with conditioner for 10 minutes, but this step is optional.  After that, brush it out again and let them air dry overnight.  If you want them to have curls, put curlers in after it’s washed and leave them in while they air dry.  I hope this helps!

• This reply was modified 9 months, 4 weeks ago by Jobee.

she/her, bi/pan, middle aged cat and doll enthusiast.

E
                Participant

That does help!  Thanks!

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top