-
belle joined the group
Witches and Magical Guardians
-
Jenna☆ joined the group
Witches and Magical Guardians
-
Laurel (he/him) posted in the group Barbieland
I gave curtain bangs to my Barbie to make her resemble her movie counterpart more! I’m bot too experienced in doll hair cutting so I think they turned out nice! Even if they bare little resemblance to Margot Robbie’s lol
-
Jobee started the topic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the forum
Ponyville in the group Ponyville
Anyone else a huge fan of MLP: FiM? I was already an adult when it came out, but I still enjoyed it a ton. It really fleshed out the MLP universe in ways that hadn’t been done before, making it bigger than ever. The lore created for FiM was so excellent! I feel like it really carried over the legacy that started with My Little Pony & Fri…Read More
-
E replied to the topic FailFix Dolls in the forum
Moose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls
That does help! Thanks!
- Load More Posts


