-
Dax joined the group
Customizing Support
-
๐ strawberry gal ๐ posted in the group Customizing Support
Hi! I wish to straighten a rainbow high dollโs hair but I donโt own a hair straighter. Would it be safe for the doll if I straightened it in hot water? Or are there other ways? She doesnโt have tinsel in her hair btw. Another question I have: Is there a way to straighten hair tinsel?
2 Comments -
๐ strawberry gal ๐ joined the group
Customizing Support
-
Danny joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Coco!
First of all, is your profile picture of a doll you customized? If so, I love your talents. I hope that you can customize your dolls more often in the future because it’s truly the coolest hobby. I can’t even remember my first Barbie, but I had to be roughly 2 or 3 years old when I started playing with them. I love creating characters…Read More
- Load More Posts



From what I’ve seen in video tutorials, it does seem like it’s safe to soak RH hair in hot water. I’ve never tried it because usually just by washing and conditioning the hair is enough but it probably ends up looking better if you use hot water. As for the tinsel I’m not sure if it’s possible to straighten it. Hope this helps.